Make time for the word of God with ABCOC as we read monthly through the Bible.
Stay on the reading journey with us as we visit the Psalms once again.
“The grass withers, the flowers fade, but the word of our God will stand forever!” – Isaiah 40:8 “
“…from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus…” – 2 Timothy 3:15
Visit many good books, but live in the Bible – Charles Spurgeon (Suggestion: Read 5 Psalms/day)
- August 1st – 7th: Psalm 1-35; Romans 2-8
- August 8th – 14th: Psalm 36-70; Romans 9-13
- August 15th – 21st: Psalm 71-105; Romans 14 – I Corinthians 3
- August 22nd – 28th: Psalm 106-140; I Corinthians 4-9
- August 29th – 31st: Psalm 141-150; I Corinthians 10-11